Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mostly Disconnected for a Week

Yesterday we picked up two of the grandkids, Brianna and Mackenzie, and pulled the house to Dan Nicholas Park. (The picture is from our visit here last summer; I may update it after I take pictures this visit.)

Brianna and I used to watch the animals (from home) via the park's live webcams. I just tried to look at one, and IE is telling me that AXIS Media Control can't be registered on my computer. (???) Anyway, if you can view the cams, you might catch a glimpse of us.

There is no cellular service (or wi-fi) in the campground, although we can hit a cell tower near the entrance to the park. For that reason, it will be pretty difficult to reach us while we are here. I'll probably take the laptop to the entrance to check email and voicemail each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment